Friday, April 03, 2015

Old Makeup – File 13

            I recently got an eye infection and finally realized that it was my mascara. I try to use it for as long as possible, but that’s not a good idea, even if it is free of chemicals. No preservatives to keep them long. You must discard them after two to three months. As I get older, I find myself much more sensitive to dyes and perfumes; therefore I try to buy much toxic free make-up, skincare, shampoo and hair masks as possible. I buy many of these products from Suzanne Somers and Tau (A Montreal health store). I love Suzanne's under eye concealer and shampoo. Imagine putting coco butter, cranberries and argan oils on your lips instead of lead? That's a no brainer! Now you can be beautiful and don’t have to ingest harmful chemicals that cause sickness in the future.

            Organic make-up has improved so much, since years ago. Take a look at David Suzuki's website enlightening us on ingredients to avoid, he refers to them as the dirty dozen. Then see if you still want to use commercial brands anymore.


You decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment