Friday, April 03, 2015

Listen to your body; it's talking to you!

             Just lately, I have been getting migraines frequently. I was trying to pinpoint what was the cause. My lower back was hurting me and I would get migraines. I realized I slouch a lot and my posture wasn't so straight. When I pick up heavy things, it hurts my back.

            We don't always want to have to depend on others. Finally, my chiropractor told me that my lower back was inflamed and I had to put ice on it as well as on my neck. I finally did and realized how important it is to take care of our bodies! Your body is talking to you. If you ignore it, you will be sorry in the future. Migraines come from somewhere; it’s up to you to figure out where it stems from.       
             We’re generally too lazy to do the work but don't you think your body deserves it? I sure do, it’s worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment